3.19.2003



B.O.B



So, if the Republican Guard still wants to fight after the first 48 hours of "shock and awe," it seems to me, they could make things rather difficult. In any case, the hard part will be what happens after the 3000 PGM's and the siege of key cities accomplish their objectives. It will be interesting to see, if the President needs to request the war funding up front, if those democrats who voted for the war resolution in September (especially the ones running for president) and who now criticize the administration's policy which has been clear since at least August, will still vote to fund the war.

In any case, i think i will bury my head in the sand and declare a media blackout on myself. Today may be the last opportunity for me to read the newspaper, listen to the radio, or watch television for no one knows how long. So let's make this quick. Okay? I'm going to sleep now. Wake me when the war is over. Or just email me.