12.02.2003



Dubliners




My present sentiments reside thoroughly in the category of wanting to see live theater (That's an odd sentence, isn't it?), which I have not done in a considerable length of time. But, my opportunities to do so are narrow. I would like to seeJames Joyce's The Dead at The Court Theater and I would prefer to try to see it on a weekday, which leaves only this very week as a viable possibility.

Accordingly, I am extending to anyone in view of my hypertext an invitation to join me on Thursday night at The Court Theater for a performance of The Dead. If it is the case that you, the community, wish to attend but would prefer a Saturday or Sunday, I may alter my intentions, but for the moment I will pursue my theatrical caprices. Comment or email or both.

In other news, I hadn't realized how wonderful it would be to have a significant portion of my CD collection in my iTunes library. I had only converted a handful of albums until this weekend when I finally endeavored to archive about 15-20 more. It's so exciting to hear the player go from Radiohead to Prince to Iris Dement to Outkast.