2.12.2004

Dizz Knee Land

OK. I have... 10, 20 30... $50 bucks!
I think I'll buy Disney.

I haven't really given the issue much consideration really, but
this article that says the media got the story about GW's National Guard service wrong, leaves me with a number of fundamental questions:

Why did GW go to Alabama anyway?
Was he granted a leave from the Texas Air National Guard that neant he was not obligated to serve anywhere in any capacity while he was in Alabama?
Did he attend drills in Alabama even though they were not compulsory?
Was he getting paid while he was in Alabama?
If so, for service to whom--the Texas Guard or the Alabama Guard?

Maybe the answers are out there for me to discover with a little research. But hell, I'm not a journalist. Why should I have to do all of the work?