11.17.2004

I paid $1.88 per gallon for gas last night. Oh Condi, Condi.
I downloaded Brian Wilson presents the Wondermints help Brian Wilson record a cover version of a record he made forty years ago that was never released as a complete album called Smile, from iTunes. Well, I understand now why it was never released. So I was listening to this and I fell asleep too close to the computer keyboard. I don't remember anything about the dream I had except that it had fully developed fictional characters and a plot which made my conscious mind envious of my subconscious mind's literary prowess. Not only that, but I also discovered that my computer display had become a photo negative. Everything is inside-out. Black is white, day is night. I don't know how this happened, but I suspect the keyboard was subject to a somnolent leaning-on. I haven't been able to fix the problem, so I'm declaring today opposite day.
At least until my blinking white cursor turns black again.