5.08.2003



GoldenEye



Does anybody know what the integral of csc2x is? It's driving me nuts.

I read somewhere that David Bowie issues his own bonds secured on upcoming record sales. I read this a while ago, but it just occurred to me: what if I issued my own "bonds"? I'm not in any way incorporated, so they wouldn't technically be bonds, but they could perform in the same manner. Just think of it. You give me $1000 and you get a 10 year unsecured bond at an interest rate of 8%, paid annually, and ten years from now, you get your 1000 bucks back! How can you lose? What are you going to do with that money anyway? Put it in the bank? Ha! No bank account will accrue 8% interest. Most likely, you'll just flitter it away on video games, booze and women. You know how you are. So why not invest in your future? Wouldn't you like to have an extra $1000 ten years from now? Of course you would. So buy alpha charlie bravo bonds. They probably help fight terrorism in their own peculiar way.