3.12.2009

Dancer In The Dark

alpha charlie bravo™ would like to apologize to the following individuals for having been subjected at one time or another to the unfortunate circumstance of being my dance partner.

Chanté
I think it was in 7th grade when we were paired together for a dance that was to be performed at an assembly for our parents. I felt terribly sorry for the poor girl and her rotten luck.

My Mom
There was an obligatory Mother/Son dance in High School the highlight of which was a classmate who tore up the floor as he polka danced around the gym with his mother. Needless to say, we got served.

Laura
She was my dance partner in Wisconsin Death Trip. Not only was the girl subjected on more than one occasion to a voracious foot stomping, I also accidentally grabbed her boob during a rehearsal.

Jim
I passed on the opportunity to dance with him at his own wedding, but we did share a tender moment during the Urban Therapy wedding reception.

Cleo
Really, it's her own fault. I was doing just fine seated in my chair at the Nancerus wedding reception, but she insisted. She didn't really need a partner anyway. She could have danced the night away on her own.