6.10.2005

And now, alpha charlie bravo is somewhat embarassed to present another installment of:
alpha charlie bravo's True Student Theater Stories.

I was in a morbid musical based on a book called Wisconsin Death Trip. The director decided to make the grand symbolic gesture of having us perform most of the final song with our eyes closed.

At one point, we were required to reach out with sudden desperation and grab the shoulder of the person next to us. I should note here that we were not to be standing in any kind of uniform straight line arrangement. I knew that the person I had to reach out for was going to be within arm's reach somewhere to the left of me, but I couldn't see exactly where she was.

She was also rather short and I didn't want to reach out and poke her in the eye or something so I made it a point to aim low.
The first time we rehearsed this scene, my arm made an inspired dramatic reach into space... and I grabbed a handful of boobie.
Oops.

This has been alpha charlie bravo's True Student Theater Stories.