9.02.2004

I can't believe that Mark Burnett or someone of his ilk doesn't have Tv cameras documenting every move of Alan Keyes and his special crusade to rescue the people of Illinois. At every turn, from his temporary 2-flat in Cal City, to the RNC in New York, the man is obviously a reality Tv star in waiting. There is never a dull moment or dead air when a camera or microphone is near him. All that is missing are those candid cofessionals, those introspective moments when the subject faces the camera one on one and reveals his inner self. Although, I suspect that with Mr. Keyes there is little more to be revealed. There does not seem to be a border between his interior world and the world at large.

I was driving home the other day when I spotted something that caused me to thrust my arms upward into the air and exclaim joyously. Finally, the day has arrived. I'm very excited.