9.08.2004

Cheney Warns of Terror Risk if Kerry Wins:

"It's absolutely essential that eight weeks from today, on Nov. 2, we make the right choice,' Mr. Cheney told a crowd of 350 people in Des Moines, 'because if we make the wrong choice then the danger is that we'll get hit again and we'll be hit in a way that will be devastating from the standpoint of the United States."

Um... is that a threat, Mr. Vice President?

In other news, I'm an entrepreneur bitch!
If you clicky on the link on the right, being held down by Steve Earle, and you buy something from iTunes, I'm supposed to get a 5% comission. And you don't have to buy The Revolution Starts Now, you can get whatever you want. Buy a song and I get, like, 5 cents.

But, if you do buy The Revolution Starts Now, I won't seem quite so insane if you spot me dancing and singing: "Oh Condi, Condi; Oh Condi, Condi."