8.29.2004

You know the Olympics are coming to an end when Synchronized Swimming and Rhythmic Gymnastics are on the broadcast schedule. I guess NBC finally ran out of Beach Volleyball matches. Which is good, because I don't want any more reinforcement for my irrational infatuation with Kerri Walsh. Although, I still wish I were taller.

By the way, Friday was "Founder's Day."
On August 27, 1907 Jim Casey and his brother George launched an elaborate conspiracy to ruin my life.

Speaking of which, I'm required to take some days off of work in the coming weeks. Part of the reason I haven't taken what are apparently my "required" off days is that I don't really have anything to do. So feel free to suggest or even schedule some activities for me. I could actually take an entire week off. Maybe I'll take a surprise excursion somewhere.