9.24.2003



Everything In It's Right Place



Originally, I was posting this as a comment on Urban Therapy, but it was getting long and hey, if I'm going to throw a bunch of text into the data stream I might as well use my own space.
Every year, about a week into September, I think to myself "hey, isn't Troy's birthday coming up, the 18th or 21st or something? I should probably try to find out so I can send him a card or something." Of course, one week later, I've forgotten all about it... and so the ritual continues. My own birthday is fast approaching, but there will probably not be antother mention of it here (unless I decide to sponsor an event; which i've considered. Perhaps a small shindig downtown on an October weekend.) But I generally would just as soon ignore my own birthday. What am I supposed to do anyway? Celebrate myself and glorify my ego? That's why I have a blog. I like Troy's introspective approach, though. I try to be introspective every day, but my introspection is remarkably unproductive.

Speaking of which, it's time to be introspective about this blog. It's sloppy and inconsistent. Not to mention incoherent, incomprehensible, inchoate... does it show that I've only slept four out of the last forty-eight hours?

By the way, bonus points if you can name the Radiohead song the quote at the left is from. Impress your friends! Redeem your points at the end of the year for fabulous prizes! More chances to win coming soon!