8.16.2003



A Quick One While He's Away



Okay, so not only am I vain, but i'm also lazy. This space has been vacant partly due to the fact that I've been undergoing a process of corporate indoctrination, which can be quite time consuming (I'll have something to say about that later), and partly because I simply refuse to roll out of bed at eight in the morning to find a computer to use at the library. But, September I know, will be better.
I'm actually planning on buying my own computer soon (imagine that!), but whether I'll have internet access right away is an open question.

Also of course, the Urban Therapy Wedding and Post-Prom Party were delightful and it was wonderful to see people I hadn't seen in some time and to meet those I had heretofore only heard of in legend.

Thanks for visiting alpha charlie bravo. I hope to overwhelm you all with prolix prose soon.