2.20.2003



Brain Candy



I saw an interview a few weeks ago on the misguided mess that has become Chicago Tonight, with the psychologist who wrote The Myth of Laziness. If the book is right, it might explain some things about me. For example, it might explain why i haven't posted this week.

Here are some comments:

"Eulalia said this of your blog, 'Anthony's writing amuses me greatly."
-Troy

I assure you, if i amuse anyone besides myself, it is purely accidental.

"And she also stops by your page once a day and has been disappointed on the lack of new content."
-Troy

yes. well, i intend to plug my brain into it's portable generator over the weekend.
anyone else?

"I agree--that Duct Tape lobby is now just too powerful."
-Joel

It's not the most powerful lobby in Washington, but i still intend to start a "No Blood for Adhesives" campaign.

Ok. I don't know why there's that huge empty space in my previous post. I swear there's nothing betwixt the text and the table tags. I've also noticed that the page looks better generally with Netscape rather than IE, so if it doesn't look right, it's your fault.
Also, i had a commenting system up for a couple of hours last week, but it didn't work properly to begin with, and then it crashed the page. But, i may put the commenting system back to make the page unloadable if i feel the need to hide the fact that i don't have anything to say.