3.16.2006

Torchwood

I thought about making a blog for my Doctor Who predilection. But, I'm just going to do it here since I already have four other blogspot pages I don't use.

The thing is, I suppose most of the people in this country who want to see the new Doctor Who have already seen it. I have the DVD boxset and have watched each episode four or five times. I'm not sure how much of an audience there is out there for the Sci-Fi channel broadcasts. I don't know if a new audience will embrace the show.

In any case, in this space every Friday for the next 12 weeks, I'll have something to say about the episode to be broadcast on Sci-Fi that evening. Synopses, hot links, character points, history and backstory, etc.

Now, don't misunderstand. My enthusiasm is not directly proportional to the show's quality. It's not great television, but at times it is quite good and I enjoy it immensely.
"...Which is the only thing that matters in the end."