10.29.2004

I took my car in for some much needed vehicle maintenance. During the intervening period I slipped into a movie theater and caught a screening of (Fuck Yeah!) Team America: World Police. Now, I realize that I've given this more thought than it merits, but this is a deliberately political satire without a political point. After some careful study of the issue I have concludeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...

Huh?
What?

Oh, Hi! I must apologize. Apparently I fell asleep shortly after beginning this post around 4 am. You know, this is about the third time this week I've begun a post and not actually completed it. Most of the time it happens when I'm seeking deeper knowledge about the subject I'm writing about, or searching for a link or an image. I start googling around, looking at websites, reading randomly about the end of the world or locked in a maze of tangential links at Wikipedia and somewhere along the way, blogging gets fuzzy.
Maybe I should stick to the one and two line posts.