6.03.2004

Alright this is thouroughly troubling. I check my email and I see one of those "Undelivered Mail" notifications. Which was strange, because I haven't sent any email from this address in at least a week. Here is the message:

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:09:35 +0100
From: "Some Person Who Isn't Me" [myemailaddress.com]
To: "Some guy" [hisemailaddress]
Subject: How would you like PERMANANT penis growth
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:16:35 -0200

You've heard about these pills on TV, in the news, and online and have probably asked yourself, "Do they really work?" The answer is YES! [Product Name} is a powerful erection enhancing product that will create erections so strong and full that over time your penis will
actually grow as a direct result! If you would like a more satisfying sex life then [product name] is for you!
Get it now

Let's all say it together: WTF?

Someone has used my email address to send erection spam throughout the cosmos to Vishnu knows how many people. I feel dirty. And not in the least bit erect. I want to contact Yahoo! to make them aware of the situation and begin a process of remedy, but I can't even find an email address at which I can get in touch with them. Siva forbid my only hope is that some Yahoo! administrator feels he needs erectile enhancement and contacts me looking for help.